Multimedia Tape Storage Racks for storage of LTO, DLT, CD, DVD, 3480/3490 and Audio/Video Tapes
The Dasco Multimedia Tape Storage Racks are the most popular tape rack available. They are available in TWO heights, 54” & 84” and single or double-sided. Each Multimedia shelf (#048-00115) is designed to hold most tape types (LTO/DLT tapes, CD/DVD, 3480/3490/3592 and Audio/Video Tapes). Each shelf is adjustable in 1” increments and comes with 2 adjustable dividers. The Dasco Multimedia Tape Storage Racks are 32.5” wide. When adding on to the left or right a common post is used.
Standard Finish: Black Santex
Wall Mounted Multimedia Tape Rack
The Wall Mounted Multimedia Tape Rack gives you the ability to store different media/tapes without taking up valuable floor space. Each unit comes complete with (5) shelves, (2) uprights and (1) set of wall mountable joiners. The joiner bars are pre-set to allow for 12”, 16” or 24” stud centers.
Traditional Tape Rack
Store all of today’s most popular media (LTO/DLT tapes, CD/DVD, 3480/3490/3592 and Audio/Video Tapes). Dedicated slots. Flexibility. Reliable. Versatile.
* Single sided and double sided racks
* 8 sizes and capacities to choose from
* All welded, 18 gauge cold-rolled steel construction
* Angled base design
* Tapes are stored in individual slots
* Rack arrives fully assembled ready to use
20-Pack for 3480/3490/3592 tapes clips into racks, carts and cases and is easily removable for movement around the datacenter.
Media Pak Features:
* User configurable multimedia storage that fits into steel tape racks
* Can accommodate most tape/media types
* Dedicated slots
* Save money by updating your current storage system to accommodate most any media
* Locking clips enable easy installation and removal —ideal for vaulting!
* You can even mix media within the same pack!!
Gemtrac is a high density, quick access storage system that makes efficient use of your floor space.
* Shelving sections pull out like vertical drawers supported on overhead tracks
Clear aisles—no floor mounted tracks:
* All Gemtracs have patented overhead track system for reduced installation and relocation cost; and, “no hazard” clear aisles